We strive to deliver all your orders in excellent condition and in the fastest time possible.
- Once your order has been placed, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and email you again to Confirm dispatch and therefore acceptance of the order.
In case of Cash on Delivery orders, an order confirmation email will be sent to you. Your order request will only be accepted once you have confirmed your order on the email/ mobile.
- Once our system processes your order, your products are inspected thoroughly to ensure they are in a perfect condition.
- We package our products in boxes, which are covered in a plastic layer. Each individual product is packaged in honeycomb paper wrap while fragile items are safely secured with additional honeycomb paper wrap.
- After they pass through the final round of quality check, they are packed and handed over to our trusted delivery partner.
- We usually dispatch most orders within 2-4 business days (excluding Sundays and public holidays).
- Shipping time (delivery time) is estimated and commences from the date the order is purchased and can take longer than expected time duration due to incomplete address (out of the delivery area), invalid phone number/consignee unavailable, or other force majeure reasons.
- If your order has multiple items, these may ship from different locations in separate shipments. You will receive an email if the shipment does not contain all the items that you had ordered.
- In case of partial order or a void packet kindly contact us / email us within 24 hours of delivery; failing which the claim will not be entertained. To investigate the issue we may require the below details:
- Short description of the case (a few questions will be asked to help us understand the scenario)
- Please provide us with a snap-shot of the product; shipping label and packaging (try to cover the side which looks tempered / damaged).
- Please note all items (including gifts) will be shipped with an invoice mentioning the price, as per Indian Tax Regulations.
- If you are being asked to pay more than the COD amount on your invoice, please don't accept the order. We will investigate the matter and either deliver your order again, or issue a full refund.